Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > For Sale Fender ESC-15 nylon string guitar in as new condition

Replies in this thread : 1

Author

Topic : For Sale Fender ESC-15 nylon string guitar in as new condition

pgp001
Website Member

Website Member

27/09/2015 : 15:21:47      reply with quote

Fender ESC-105 crossover acoustic guitar. Fender has got to be one of the best known guitar makers in the world.

A crossover guitar is a nylon strung guitar but with the smaller neck width of a steel strung acoustic, this makes it much easier for people with smaller hands to play.

I bought this guitar brand new only a few months ago (June 2015), a lovely sounding guitar that is totally unmarked and still in brand new condition and in its original bag.
I am only selling it because I have now graduated onto a steel string guitar myself, and this one is sitting unused, so someone else really ought to get some enjoyment from it.

The main features are:-

Spruce top
Agathis back and sides
18 fret, nato neck
Rosewood fretboard and bridge
D’Addario nylon strings
610mm (25.5 inch) scale length
Thinner (44.5mm) nut width
Includes gig bag & spare set of strings

Price £80 ovno which is based on what they sell for on ebay, (I would much prefer someone local to have it though before I list it on ebay)

The guitar can be viewed in Silsden by prior arrangement if you ring 01535 655551.

Ask for Phil
click for more information

pgp001
Website Member

Website Member

29/09/2015 : 20:05:08      reply with quote

Thanks very much to this website.

The guitar sold very quickly to a nice chap called Mike who lives in Silsden.
He gave me the full asking price without trying to bargain me down, I had hoped to get £75 for it but he gave me the £80 I had advertised it for.

I have donated the extra £5 to the Air Ambulance charity.
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 1

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > For Sale Fender ESC-15 nylon string guitar in as new condition  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to