Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted fridge freezer

Replies in this thread : 4

Author

Topic : Wanted fridge freezer

robcliffe
Website Member

Website Member

27/09/2015 : 19:00:25      reply with quote

Would like a second hand fridge freezer to replace my emergency one. Needs to be in reasonable condition and full size I've half fridge, half freezer.
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

27/09/2015 : 21:33:01      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by robcliffe
Would like a second hand fridge freezer to replace my emergency one. Needs to be in reasonable condition and full size I've half fridge, half freezer.
yes got a nice one here robcliffe but i think i will hang on to it just in case my newspaper suppliers doggy or wilma happen to need one in the future laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D robcliffe a new shop has just opend in Keighley called parkway furniture we called in today and bought a New world electric cooker in as new condition for 95 and they have a stack of full size half fridge half freezers in stock all in lovely condition well worth a look they are at unit 2 Parkway House Worthway Keighley BD22 SLD Tel 07768 004195 parkhousefurniture@gmail.com A fantastic new shop with very friendley owners and prices and they also offer a delivery service happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)

robcliffe
Website Member

Website Member

28/09/2015 : 17:14:05      reply with quote

Ha ha!!!!!!!

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

29/09/2015 : 20:16:22      reply with quote

posted by hillbilly
posted by robcliffe
yes got a nice one here robcliffe but i think i will hang on to it just in case my newspaper suppliers doggy or wilma happen to need one in the future laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D robcliffe a new shop has just opend in Keighley called parkway furniture we called in today and bought a New world electric cooker in as new condition for 95 and they have a stack of full size half fridge half freezers in stock all in lovely condition well worth a look they are at unit 2 Parkway House Worthway Keighley BD22 SLD Tel 07768 004195 parkhousefurniture@gmail.com A fantastic new shop with very friendley owners and prices and they also offer a delivery service happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)happy :)

robcliffe
Website Member

Website Member

30/09/2015 : 14:14:03      reply with quote

Thank you very much for the information. Sounds interesting. I will call and have a look. Much obliged.

Replies in this thread : 4

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted fridge freezer  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to