Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > lovely indian summer day

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : lovely indian summer day

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

30/09/2015 : 12:07:31      reply with quote

ee by gum,there i am sat on tah bench opposite red lion,enjoying my 14th year of early retirment,soaking up tah sunshire watching the rat race of people and cars going to work and about there daily business.looking over at the botanical weed garden in the guttering of rolands chemist,the build up of tree branches on top of the weir that someone has chopped down and thrown in the lovely river cobby ,and the lovely rotten windows with no paint on in the post office gable end,by heck it does make you feel good to be alive.laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

30/09/2015 : 13:35:21      reply with quote

EE By Gum doggy it was only last year i fished some flag stones out of the beck and put them back on the wall by the post office LIFE IS GOOD laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

30/09/2015 : 13:47:44      reply with quote

yep and i was on 2 clean up litter groups on the beck from bolton road to clog bridge a couple of years ago,and organised a litter clean up of the copse at the top of the playing/rugby field,seems like it all dried up now after the kids had a go after ussad :(

midway
Website Member

Website Member

01/10/2015 : 17:46:53      reply with quote

doggy a couple of seats here with a decent view, just in case you get bored with the one you've claimed.

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

01/10/2015 : 20:43:05      reply with quote

posted by dogcatcher
yep and i was on 2 clean up litter groups on the beck from bolton road to clog bridge a couple of years ago,and organised a litter clean up of the copse at the top of the playing/rugby field,seems like it all dried up now after the kids had a go after ussad :(
You seem to have spare time Doggy
Organise one wink ;)

greengrass
Website Member

Website Member

01/10/2015 : 21:50:51      reply with quote

posted by midway
doggy a couple of seats here with a decent view, just in case you get bored with the one you've claimed.

Midway is that the Nab shame doggy would be knackered when he got there and them seats would not stand his weight lol

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > lovely indian summer day  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to