Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > BMWR1100SS FOR SALE

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : BMWR1100SS FOR SALE

BMWR1100SS
Website Member

Website Member

25/07/2008 : 19:48:05      reply with quote

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

motorcycle 1100cc Randy Mammola Boxercup rep, Remus exhaust system, Datatagged,heated grips.. carbon front mudgaurd, carbon cyclinder head covers and sports adjustable suspention front and rear, carbon hugger, new rear tyre only done 300 miles, had big main service in December 2007 and old MoTs and all paper work, very good condition, Partial Service History, but regularly serviced by trained mechanic, Blue and White, 8 months MoT, 3 months Tax. 5000. or sensible offers...happy :)

click for more information

bobber
Website Member

Website Member

25/07/2008 : 20:26:02      reply with quote

the bike sounds gorgeous,but if you agree with 'bob t'on ANYTHING then i couldn't possibly be interested.us bikers should stick together.even if the odd post is for a giggle to see what reaction it gets.

BMWR1100SS
Website Member

Website Member

25/07/2008 : 21:01:01      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

not sure what your saying really bobber...do's that mean you are interested in the bike or not...

bobber
Website Member

Website Member

26/07/2008 : 20:32:52      reply with quote

bike sounds good. that was my point.sorry if i confused you.i must stop trying to be light hearted and fun.it seems to go over some peoples heads.my fault entirely! very very sorry.

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > BMWR1100SS FOR SALE  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to