Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Memorial Gardens

Replies in this thread : 4

Author

Topic : Memorial Gardens

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

17/11/2015 : 15:08:37      reply with quote

whilst walking though the gardens this morning I was disgusted to see that somebody had torn down three of the wreaths from the fence and thrown them on the floor.
I am just hope this was done by our local idiots and not a work of somebody with a raciest motive.
click for more information

dins
Website Member

Website Member

17/11/2015 : 15:22:47      reply with quote

Quite a few idiots by the bus shelter on Friday evening, 8ish. Jumping on the lit plastic lane indicator in the middle of the road, collapsing it. When i shouted at them to give over, they must have thought i had asked if they wanted a cup of tea, and how many sugars, as three of them indicated two with their fingers !!!!!

Sam
Website Member

Website Member

17/11/2015 : 17:17:17      reply with quote

Any chance the wreaths may have been dislodged by the wind ?

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

18/11/2015 : 10:53:36      reply with quote

I very much doubt the wind did it, one was on the left the other two on the rights, and all of them had been deposited below where the had come from.

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

06/12/2015 : 19:44:15      reply with quote

This time it might be the result of storm Desmond, or possibly not?
tonight I visited the memorial gardens to look at the lights, then I notices about 6 wreaths laying on the floor around the memorial, I have placed them on the steps of the memorial but if somebody could put them back on the fence again it would look better.
Thanks

Replies in this thread : 4

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Memorial Gardens  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to