Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > trouble in silsden

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : trouble in silsden

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

29/11/2015 : 14:55:52      reply with quote

I hear there was trouble in silsden last night caused by morons with fireworks, anyone know what happened?
click for more information

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

30/11/2015 : 11:52:17      reply with quote

I t would appear that some morons were throwing fireworks at cars and also letting them off in the pubs, a member of staff was injured in the robin hood.Do not know whether the police caught the culprits or not, hopefully they did.

wheelaman123
Website Member

Website Member

30/11/2015 : 14:09:12      reply with quote

Would these be the same people who were firing rockets over the beck on November 8.

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

30/11/2015 : 15:26:17      reply with quote

don't know, someone has posted on facebook about it, there were 5 of them in their 20's possibly from hellifield although why anyone form there would be out in silsden I don't know!Someone said that they got their faces on a dashcam which has been passed to police, police were called to the pubs as well so hopefully they will be caught, I will hold my breath regarding punishment

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > trouble in silsden  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to