Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > New Tyres Wanted

Replies in this thread : 23

Author

Topic : New Tyres Wanted

midway
Website Member

Website Member

04/12/2015 : 18:59:01      reply with quote

Recommendations please, where is the best place in Silsden for new tyres.
click for more information

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

04/12/2015 : 19:11:04      reply with quote

Middy i know this is not in silsden but try castle tyres castlefields industrial estate crossflats 01274 561332 all up here have been using them for years i am sure you will be very happy with price and quality servicehappy :)happy :)happy :)

pgp001
Website Member

Website Member

04/12/2015 : 19:40:26      reply with quote

I bought my tyres online from oponeo and paid Wainwrights on Howden Road to fit and balance them for me.

The specific tyres I wanted were Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons and no one round here could come close on price. They are a superb tyre by the way.

jonno
Website Member

Website Member

04/12/2015 : 20:12:53      reply with quote

A second vote for Castle Tyres, top guys, low prices, good tyres.

Floyd
Website Member

Website Member

05/12/2015 : 08:07:25      reply with quote

See Cid at Unit 4 Howden Hall ind estate and he will look after you and its only a couple of hundred yards from your house

blob
Website Member

Website Member

05/12/2015 : 09:42:52      reply with quote

Last time I got tyres I used www.blackcircles.com

Select which tyre you want then pick where you want them fitted. The guy that fit them said it was the cheapest way to do it as they don't have to keep the stock. In short you get good priced budget-premium tyres and great service from the garage.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

05/12/2015 : 09:56:47      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

blackcircles is good for a quote thats where i get my quote from, then take it to castle tyres at crossflats and he matches it or beats it every timelaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D plus they will fit your own for 10 a tyre.happy :)happy :)also give unit 4 a chance in silsden told me he would match any offer and local as well,to all that dont know unit 4 opens at 6pm every day and sat as he has a day jobhappy :)

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

05/12/2015 : 11:07:41      reply with quote

posted by dogcatcher
blackcircles is good for a quote thats where i get my quote from, then take it to castle tyres at crossflats and he matches it or beats it every timelaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D plus they will fit your own for 10 a tyre.happy :)happy :)
NO FLIES on you Doggy shocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Olaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dhappy :)happy :)happy :)

Floyd
Website Member

Website Member

05/12/2015 : 12:03:59      reply with quote

Doggy your one of the biggest advocater of keep custom to Silsden yet you are telling people to go to Cross Flatts also you have dealt with Unit 4 before ,cant weigh you up LOL

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

05/12/2015 : 12:20:15      reply with quote

posted by Floyd
Doggy your one of the biggest advocater of keep custom to Silsden yet you are telling people to go to Cross Flatts also you have dealt with Unit 4 before ,cant weigh you up LOL

Hey Floyd talking about keeping custom in silsden how far did you travel for your last meal out with Bob T thenshocked 8Oshocked 8Oshocked 8Olaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D

midway
Website Member

Website Member

05/12/2015 : 12:22:30      reply with quote

Thanks everyone, got some prices from your recommended sites, i will make inquiries regarding fitting on Monday.

Bob T
Website Member

Website Member

05/12/2015 : 13:54:12      reply with quote

Hey Hillbilly I would never go out with Floyd he just doesn't pay his corner ,I took my good wife out she deserved it LOL

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

05/12/2015 : 14:19:12      reply with quote

he got u there floyd/bob tlaugh :Dlaugh :Drazz :prazz :p, being a poor pensioner aving 2 vehicles its over 2 years since ive got tyres bob and when i want some will get unit 4 to price me some up or match the price ive already got to give them a chance,before castle tyres,and theres always terrys tyres at drabble house farm brunthwaite.

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

10/12/2015 : 07:22:10      reply with quote

best place is click on tyres down saltaire road towards foxes corner shipley
i think in silsden there is a place on the howden road units. (got a puncture repaired there very good guys)

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

10/12/2015 : 08:50:20      reply with quote

thats unit4 pumba thats down therehappy :)

midway
Website Member

Website Member

10/12/2015 : 18:48:08      reply with quote

Just an update on the tyre search, all of the online searches for tyres came up with similar prices, what did differ was the fitting charges from 10 to 16. So guess where i bought my tyres, yes TERRY'S TYRES, with the same price we can buy on line and fitting and balancing is included in the price, so for anything regarding car repairs i can highly recommend terry's tyres.

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

10/12/2015 : 21:56:42      reply with quote

Sounds like a very good deal that middy so we will give Him a try next time the van needs some new bootshappy :)happy :)happy :)

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

11/12/2015 : 07:24:09      reply with quote

posted by dogcatcher
thats unit4 pumba thats down therehappy :)
Thought it was Doggy but wasnt sure

midway
Website Member

Website Member

11/12/2015 : 19:01:55      reply with quote

Not just tyres then, they also black waxed the under side of my truck ( stops the rust ) i would recommend it for any vehicle. for any inquiry about tyres or repairs it's best to text them, they always phone you back.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

12/12/2015 : 12:49:53      reply with quote

called twice this week to unit 4 tyres doors shut and no one theresad :( now found out they are still only open at 6pm weekdays and saturdayhappy :)

Otherworld
Website Member

Website Member

12/12/2015 : 14:06:15      reply with quote

Terry recently fitted a new tyre for me, after a nail ruined one that I had bought (elsewhere - expensively). I will always go to Terry in future: excellent service and low prices on quality tyres.
The eggs also are highly recommended!
solid wood flooring

pumbajunior
Website Member

Website Member

12/12/2015 : 16:38:23      reply with quote

Doggy when I used them a couple of years ago it was an evenings and weekends sideline operation as the guy had another job

midway
Website Member

Website Member

22/12/2015 : 22:54:52      reply with quote

Lewis
Website Member

Website Member

23/12/2015 : 22:10:34      reply with quote

Well I try to use Silsden folk where I can.
Sid at unit 4 is there every evening from 6.30 and Saturday in the day. He is always obliging and hard working but more importantly he know about vehicles.
Just today he pulled out the stops to sort me two tyres after I had a suspected slow on one wheel.
Look no farther if you need a reliable motor engineer.

Replies in this thread : 23

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > New Tyres Wanted  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to