Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Red Lion Silsden

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : Red Lion Silsden

Bob T
Website Member

Website Member

29/12/2015 : 12:25:54      reply with quote

I visited the Red Lion pub in Silsden yesterday with a gang of golfers from Silsden Golf Club I have not been in since John Henry Spencer had it , the service we got was fantastic the staff could not do enough for us ,the staff put us on a buffet which like their bar service was second to none ,if anyone deserves to succeed in the pub trade then these folk do ,I shall certainly go in there again well done Red lion
click for more information

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

31/12/2015 : 23:31:14      reply with quote

Been in tonight and came straight out.They allow e-cigs and there were loads on them.As bad as passive smoking

tetleydrinker
Website Member

Website Member

01/01/2016 : 02:16:42      reply with quote

Gazzer, Can I just ask is there anything you cannot complain about, people using Ecigarettes in an adult environment, Bradford Met ignoring Silsden, Local Councillors not doing what YOU want for Silsden. Can I remind you, you are not a TREE, you have the ability to move if your environment does not please you.

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

01/01/2016 : 09:52:35      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by tetleydrinker
Gazzer, Can I just ask is there anything you cannot complain about, people using Ecigarettes in an adult environment, Bradford Met ignoring Silsden, Local Councillors not doing what YOU want for Silsden. Can I remind you, you are not a TREE, you have the ability to move if your environment does not please you.
Are you suggesting I should not post about things I do not agree with because you do not agree with what I post???? mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I did move as did others.The stink was all people were talking about.It was overpowering.Never had a problem in the Lion before or any other pub I have been in.But last night was bad.I left.My choice.My right to post MY feelings on a forum,

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Red Lion Silsden  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to