Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to I'm looking for...... | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > I'm looking for...... > Did anybody know a Man called Patrick Flaherty

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : Did anybody know a Man called Patrick Flaherty

Arty
Website Member

Website Member

05/01/2016 : 15:37:33      reply with quote

Did Anybody know a man named PATRICK DOMINIC PETER FLAHERTY in 1990s.
I am trying to find where he lived in Silsden in 1998.
Any other information about him would be welcome.
I need this information for a very important Family matter.
click for more information

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

05/01/2016 : 15:48:19      reply with quote

google him there is plenty of info comes up including companies and addresses.You posted the same thing yesterday!!

Arty
Website Member

Website Member

05/01/2016 : 15:55:35      reply with quote

Dear Gingo,
I have all of the recent information about this man, but I need to know about his time in Sisden in 1998. Most importantly, where he lived ?

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

05/01/2016 : 16:14:51      reply with quote

ring him up and ask him

hillbilly
Website Member

Website Member

05/01/2016 : 16:18:08      reply with quote

posted by Arty
Dear Gingo,
I have all of the recent information about this man, but I need to know about his time in Sisden in 1998. Most importantly, where he lived ?
L@@K out Arty or the lock smith may strike again lol

midway
Website Member

Website Member

05/01/2016 : 18:15:17      reply with quote

Have a look through the archives Arty you could find what your looking for. www.archives.wyjs.org.uk/

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

06/01/2016 : 10:24:35      reply with quote

I see this topic has been started again by Arty. I locked the previous thread because there seemed to be enough information to find the person sought. Also the questions seemed rather intrusive and odd with not enough reason for the questions.

Posters beware, would you like these sort of questions asked about you on a public forum?

midway
Website Member

Website Member

07/01/2016 : 13:23:09      reply with quote

Arty can i suggest you use the archives link, this will direct you to the British Library where all electoral details are stored. At this point the message!!Many links are to content freely available online but some content may be subscribed and unavailable unless you use the library PCs in our reading rooms!! from my experience we are severely limited when using our own PCs to access the records. most public library's have access to the British library, in short it is not necessary to visit Keighley library to do your search, it can be done in your local area. ps this service could be free if you have a library card.

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > I'm looking for...... > Did anybody know a Man called Patrick Flaherty  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2017

webenquiries to