Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > If the owner of the black car that demolished my wall 2am sunday

Replies in this thread : 12

Author

Topic : If the owner of the black car that demolished my wall 2am sunday

Bricol
Website Member

Website Member

10/01/2016 : 13:53:43      reply with quote

Would like to get in touch, then I won't have to pass on the rather excellent piccies of them and their car a neighbour took to the Police, and they then won't have to explain why they left the scene of an accident without passing on those details.

If you know someone with new front damage this morning to a black car, you might like to have a word with them . . .

click for more information

Spanish Omelette
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2016 : 10:26:03      reply with quote

Was this in Silsden? Would be interesting to know who they are as we are on the lookout for scumbags who keep breaking into property in and and around Silsden. These could have been the same?

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2016 : 10:37:33      reply with quote

Just ring the Police, any scum bag who doesn't stop at a collision deserves all they get.

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2016 : 10:59:08      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Given there was a reported break in, in Silsden at 1-30am ish this should have been reported straight away in case there was a connection.

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2016 : 12:02:07      reply with quote

which part of silsden was this?I would definitely report to police especially if you are claiming on your insurance for wall to be rebuilt.I just read on facebook that another idiot caused damage up Gloucester avenue last night and drove away, apparently with bumper hanging off and making strange noises! hope they both get caught.By the way bricol, presume you will have the reg no, as you have photos

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2016 : 12:52:56      reply with quote

just heard football club has been broken into again 2nd time in a few weeks,scumbags angryangryangryangry

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2016 : 13:25:00      reply with quote

I saw about the football club as well, they really need to up their security looking at the pics on facebook!!! I know it does not excuse the thieves but do not make it so easy for them

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2016 : 14:38:40      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by ginjo
I saw about the football club as well, they really need to up their security looking at the pics on facebook!!! I know it does not excuse the thieves but do not make it so easy for them
Is this post real....make it easy for them....They smashed an external shutter then smashed a toughened double glazed window....then pulled alarm sensors off the wall then smashed open the bar shutter then demolished the gaming machines..
Oh yes the football club did everything possible to make it easy for them bar leaving the front door wide open with a sign saying "burglars welcome".
Honestly the liberal thinking of some people these days amazes me when the victims get blamed!!!!How dare the sports club keep items in the clubhouse that people might want to nick..

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2016 : 16:05:07      reply with quote

sorry if I have offended gazer, but the sports club has been burgled several times so there must be a reason.Looking at the shutters from the photograph they do not look very substantial otherwise they would not have bent like they did.I am sure there is more that can be done but appreciate the club might have a limited budget but maybe its time to get some independent advise from a couple of security companies.I also think perhaps better not to post on social media for obvious reasons.I am not having a go at the club! trying to be helpful

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2016 : 16:17:26      reply with quote

I do not think the sports club don't take advice after every break in.But everytime it is mader harder to break in the result seems to be the same smallish amount taken but an increasing amount of damage to get in. Without doubt security will be improved once again after this incident and hopefully next time the culprits will be caught.

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2016 : 16:58:15      reply with quote

just out of interest, do you know whether all the other local clubs are having the same issues, it might be worth speaking to them because if they don't have issues then silsden is obviously being targeted which suggest to me that its someone local possibly may even use the club and therefore will know all about it (not a nice thought)
I hope they get caught asap

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

11/01/2016 : 21:49:57      reply with quote

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SPORTS CLUB

Please support your local Silsden Sports Club

It is with sad news that the club can confirm that we have had two break ins in the last 2 weeks with damage estimated to be around 8000 putting huge financial pressure on the Sports Bar.

We are a community based, volunteer run club offering football, cricket, rounder`s and running to the local and surrounding community.

The stolen items had such a minimal value as we keep very little sock being on the doorstep of a local supermarket.

The damage caused could top 8,000

We need funds to try and add to our security, louder alarms, Infra Red CCTV, Police activation, committee activation, as much as we can to deter.

We are asking the local and wider community join hands and help keep our sports facility in business.

Our crowd funding just giving page will be active in the next couple of days

Every penny counts, please pledge us you support.

Thank you.

Bricol
Website Member

Website Member

12/01/2016 : 20:14:09      reply with quote

Just in case anyone remembers the original subject matter, its been sorted. As I thought, a case of shock and panic momentarily over rode things.

Replies in this thread : 12

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > If the owner of the black car that demolished my wall 2am sunday  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to