Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > children interested in minecraft.

Replies in this thread : 4

Author

Topic : children interested in minecraft.

BMWR1100SS
Website Member

Website Member

16/01/2016 : 19:34:38      reply with quote

For any parents that have children that play minecraft on pc, we have opened a minecraft server for children to play on safe and unbullied unlike some of the other servers..it will be moderated and kept safe for your children to play on...if anybody is interested and would like to contact me for info or your children can just join our server by putting chaoticcrafting.nitrous.it into the minecraft tab and enjoy, any problems please get if touch thanks...steve
click for more information

Harvey spicer
Website Member

Website Member

19/01/2016 : 20:31:14      reply with quote

my daughter is minecraft mad...i'll tell her and gauge her response

thanks for this.

BMWR1100SS
Website Member

Website Member

19/01/2016 : 21:52:07      reply with quote

thanks if you have any problems let me know..

Harvey spicer
Website Member

Website Member

19/01/2016 : 21:57:48      reply with quote

hi
she has it on the playstation and the ipad

whats does she need to play it on pc ?

(I'm not very minecraft literate )

is that even a thing ??

BMWR1100SS
Website Member

Website Member

20/01/2016 : 18:41:59      reply with quote

posted by Harvey spicer
hi
she has it on the playstation and the ipad

whats does she need to play it on pc ?

(I'm not very minecraft literate )

is that even a thing ??
You'll have to buy an account for the PC version as well if you don't already have one. You can buy them from here: minecraft.net
From there you can also click the "download" button and install it very simply. It should start up automatically, when it is fully loaded you will see a menu with: "singleplayer", "multiplayer" and Minecraft Realms. Click the multiplayer button. Once there you will see a button that says: "Add Server" click that and you will be presented with 2 boxes and 3 buttons. One box labeled "server name" and the other "Server Address". You can set the server name to whatever you want, it wont make a difference. However you will need to set the "Server Address" to: ChaoticCrafting.nitrous.it
From there, click "Done" and you will then see the server in the list. click it once and then a button at the bottom will light up that says "Join Server". Simply click it and your on the server!

Replies in this thread : 4

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > children interested in minecraft.  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to