Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > STC Planning Agenda on Thursday 21 Jan 2016 - 190 houses

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : STC Planning Agenda on Thursday 21 Jan 2016 - 190 houses

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

19/01/2016 : 12:17:34      reply with quote

STC Planning Agenda on Thursday 21 Jan 2016
silsden.net/town_council/docs_16/16_planning/STC_Gp_&_Planning_agenda_jan2016.pdf

The following has returned to the agenda after amendments:

15/05875/MAO | Outline planning application for the erection of up to 190 dwellings with means of access to be considered with all other matters reserved (submission of amended/additional information on highway, flooding and drainage matters). | Land At Belton Road Silsden West Yorkshire

More information
www.planning4bradford.com/online-applications/

Search for 15/05875/MAO

click for more information

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

19/01/2016 : 12:19:50      reply with quote

x-ref to the November agenda for the Belton Road houses application:
www.silsden.net/forum/philboard_read.asp?id=8020

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

19/01/2016 : 12:29:04      reply with quote

funnily enough, I have just been looking at this application and am disappointed to see hardly any objections,more people need to put objections in asap, I cannot see your objection peter!

old_miner
Website Member

Website Member

19/01/2016 : 12:38:17      reply with quote

Other than the obvious facts that the site is likely to flood and next to an industrial estate what is there to object too? Except for the farm, whose land it possibly is anyway, it is in no ones back yard. Design and access leave a lot to be desired but I hope the experts know that.

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

19/01/2016 : 12:59:02      reply with quote

posted by ginjo
...I cannot see your objection peter!
Hey ginjo do I name and shame you?

Damned if you do damned if you don't.

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

19/01/2016 : 13:11:41      reply with quote

silsden net has usernames, Bradford council planning comments are public information for anyone to see, I am sure I am not the only one who has looked at the objections

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

19/01/2016 : 13:25:51      reply with quote

if they build them and they do get flooded and they all claim then anybody in bd20 will be affected with sky high insurance premiums or wont insure at allsad :(

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

20/01/2016 : 21:43:18      reply with quote

posted by old_miner
Other than the obvious facts that the site is likely to flood and next to an industrial estate what is there to object too? Except for the farm, whose land it possibly is anyway, it is in no ones back yard. Design and access leave a lot to be desired but I hope the experts know that.

I would suggest you reread the application, and the Town Councils objections, THEN you will see all the reasons why this should not be allowed to go ahead.

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > STC Planning Agenda on Thursday 21 Jan 2016 - 190 houses  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to