Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > remote key fob replacement

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : remote key fob replacement

gremlinguru
Website Member

Website Member

25/01/2016 : 11:13:29      reply with quote

Does anyone know anywhere I can get a replacement remote key fob for my car, which would be substantially less than the quote of nearly 300 from the citroen garage, which is more than the car is worth!! I have the transponder thing, its just the ?circuit board for the remote action which I need replacing. Thank you.
click for more information

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

25/01/2016 : 12:38:00      reply with quote

Ebay. There are some companies that you can send your fob off and have them repaired.

I have used a company based in Liverpool for my old ventral, with sterling results. Prices varied from 10 to 20.

Bilbo1_uk
Website Member

Website Member

25/01/2016 : 14:10:53      reply with quote

On the advice of the garage where we purchased our car, we took our fob to a shoe repair shop in Colne called Birros and they sorted it for about 15.
I wonder whether a similar shop locally could offer the service, or try Birros themselves if you are ever over that way?

gremlinguru
Website Member

Website Member

25/01/2016 : 15:51:23      reply with quote

thanks for those suggestions but I need a whole new remote circuit thing. Someone gave me the number of a garage bradford way a while back that would cost about 80, but I have lost the number and that person's contact details.

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > remote key fob replacement  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to