Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > The Counting House

Replies in this thread : 2

Author

Topic : The Counting House

daydreamer
Website Member

Website Member

11/03/2016 : 08:09:30      reply with quote

Hello All,

This is an invitation to come in and sample a beverage or two and some delicious food, at 'The Counting House' if you haven't done so already!

I think it's exactly what Silsden needed!

It's a funky little bar/bistro for you to pop along in the mornings and have some breakfast or a coffee whilst reading the paper. Venture in during the afternoon for a cheeky jar or two or a glass of wine (food optional) or chill out in the evening with some friends, either dining or just chatting away, with a relaxing compilation of easy listening, chill out tunes playing in the background.

I personally like the place and hope it continues to be a success.

I also like the pubs of Silsden, especially the Kings Arms, and I'm sure some may say it's an over priced new bar. Well, if you haven't been in then I can inform you that it's not. It's good value for money, friendly, welcoming, generous portions of delicious food and most of all a nice place to relax.

So, if you haven't popped in then please do so, you won't be disappointed. If you have then tell your friends and let's make it a success!
click for more information

beenbusy
Website Member

Website Member

11/03/2016 : 10:21:28      reply with quote

We've been twice early evening and impressed. Not a huge menu which is often a good thing. Nice atmosphere.
Wish them every success. Nice to have a new local place to go and eat.

pgp001
Website Member

Website Member

17/03/2016 : 18:54:39      reply with quote

Just been and had a Rib Eye steak, and a pint of Goose Eye.
We can confirm it is top notch nosh, and will be going again.

Replies in this thread : 2

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > The Counting House  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to