Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > NAT WEST CASH MACHINE

Replies in this thread : 7

Author

Topic : NAT WEST CASH MACHINE

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

21/03/2016 : 11:05:19      reply with quote

just read on silsden buzz that this machine has been tampered with, someone who used it on Friday night got a call from their bank to say that someone had withdrawn over 600 from his account in Latvia!!
click for more information

wheelaman123
Website Member

Website Member

21/03/2016 : 14:06:25      reply with quote

Seen on Facebook that on Friday night there was an attempted mugging on a Silsden resident who had just used that machine. The mugger got nothing the resident saw them off.

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

21/03/2016 : 17:39:56      reply with quote

Was it reported to the Police? that part of Kirkgate is covered by our CCTV, if it was looking in the right direction?

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

25/03/2016 : 14:53:21      reply with quote

dont use the damned things get your wages out of the bank in one go or tell your bosses to pay you in cash simples. if everybody refused to use this machine it would be taken away. there is one in the coop you know.

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

25/03/2016 : 15:31:34      reply with quote

Yes there is one in the co-op Skippy - but thats only available when the co-op is open. And companies stop paying staff in cash a long long time ago. We don't want to loose the machine - it just need to be made more secure!

Sam
Website Member

Website Member

25/03/2016 : 16:35:26      reply with quote

posted by skippy
dont use the damned things get your wages out of the bank in one go or tell your bosses to pay you in cash simples. if everybody refused to use this machine it would be taken away. there is one in the coop you know.
I would love to withdraw my money or deposit for that matter from a bank in Silsden!

wheelaman123
Website Member

Website Member

25/03/2016 : 17:40:02      reply with quote

Would I be right in thinking that Nat West have submitted plans to move this machine into the building ?

terrier52
Website Member

Website Member

25/03/2016 : 21:07:29      reply with quote

I think Silsden council have objected to the plans😬😬

Replies in this thread : 7

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > NAT WEST CASH MACHINE  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to