Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Mallinson at it again

Replies in this thread : 6

Author

Topic : Mallinson at it again

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

24/03/2016 : 07:35:55      reply with quote

Even though he fails to represent people in the Craven Ward on Bfd Council and having failed to win a seat on Craven District Council he is once again to stand for Craven Council this time at Cowling

www.keighleynews.co.uk/news/14380867.Cowling_race_heats_up_as_parish_clerkAndrew_Mallinson_is_selected_to_stand_as_a_Conservative/
click for more information

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

24/03/2016 : 17:29:51      reply with quote

He never does anything good for the people he is supposed to work for now, how can he work for two wards.
This proves he is only in it for the money.

blob
Website Member

Website Member

24/03/2016 : 19:26:58      reply with quote

Cowling seems to have similar issues with him!

www.cravenherald.co.uk/news/14382118.Cowling_race_heats_up_as_parish_clerkAndrew_Mallinson_is_selected_to_stand_as_a_Conservative/

Doc Daneeka 3:41pm Thu 24 Mar 16
"I love working with people to find solutions to issues"

That's why he sent a police sergeant round to my house berate me for arguing forcefully with him.

"I have a lot of knowledge of issues that affect Cowling"...

...and have done Jack S**t to resolve ANY of them.

This is the man who has been unable to solve a dog-mess-in-the-rec problem for a decade. Standing as a District Councillor!! Must be Christmas! Ho! Ho!! Hoe!!!

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

24/03/2016 : 21:31:29      reply with quote

Maybe he meant to announce this a week on Friday, I.E. 1ST April?

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

07/04/2016 : 22:16:23      reply with quote

HAVING read the recent report in your columns on the new Conservative candidate for Cowling – Outgoing Tory may fight his party’s new candidate for the seat (Craven Herald, March 24) – it set alarm bells ringing over the Skipton and Ripon Conservatives branch’s failure to select a local candidate from the parish or at least from within Craven district.
Their approach, instead, very much undermines this basic principle of local democracy by ‘parachuting in’ a Bradford councillor.
Your readers may recall that in last year’s Craven District Council elections, this Conservative branch selected the same Bradford councillor as its ‘local’ candidate for Glusburn ward. This Conservative branch must have a very wide interpretation of the word ‘local’, and for whatever reasons, also have a strong desire to find him a seat somewhere on Craven District Council.
This is despite him already having more than 13,000 electors to represent in Addingham, Silsden, Steeton and Eastburn at Bradford Council.
During and after the local elections in Glusburn last year, I was asked by many voters where this ‘local’ Conservative candidate actually lived, as there was no information on the election leaflet. Perhaps the Cowling voters will be informed, or maybe not.
As an experienced councillor, I would like to emphasise the importance and benefits of having local candidates, who live within the district ward they would like to represent. These are the candidates who know the local issues and the residents’ concerns and are, therefore, best placed to concentrate their efforts on representing the local electorate at Craven.
COUNCILLOR PHILIP BARRETT
Independent councillor, Glusburn ward

blob
Website Member

Website Member

06/05/2016 : 18:57:53      reply with quote

Well Mallinson came last at Cowling so maybe he can concentrate on doing good for Craven Ward in Bradford now! Maybe....

COWLING

Ady Green (Ind) 164

Andrew Mallinson (Con) 133

Bill Mercer (Lab)* 209

Alan Perrow (UKIP) 153

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

06/05/2016 : 20:36:18      reply with quote

posted by blob
Well Mallinson came last at Cowling so maybe he can concentrate on doing good for Craven Ward in Bradford now! Maybe....

COWLING

Ady Green (Ind) 164

Andrew Mallinson (Con) 133

Bill Mercer (Lab)* 209

Alan Perrow (UKIP) 153
It would be nice IF he even did anything useful for Silsden.
At least the people of Cowling saw him for what he is.

Replies in this thread : 6

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Mallinson at it again  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to