Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > chicago hut

Replies in this thread : 2

Author

Topic : chicago hut

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

06/05/2016 : 12:10:20      reply with quote

whilst partaking of a very nice pint outside the punchbowl after casting my vote, I obsereved the comings and goings at the back of the takeaway.Why was there a Subaru impreza parked fully on the pavement outside the front of it and round the back a very nice white bmw .After a while someone came out of the back door of the shop said something to the driver and off he went, driving out of the no entry part of the road narrowly missing a car coming up kirkgate as he stopped across the middle of the road to wait for traffic coming down Bolton road, very arrogant way to drive.I am mystified as to what goes on there as no customers in the takeaway, can anyone enlighten me? by the way, the punch looked no different to how I remember it before the refurbishment and sadly there was no body in the lounge and only a handful of people in the tap room
click for more information

Zapperbull
Website Member

Website Member

08/05/2016 : 12:10:55      reply with quote

you will have to use your imagination for the hut

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

09/05/2016 : 10:26:21      reply with quote

I have an over active imagination unfortunately!

Replies in this thread : 2

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > chicago hut  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to