Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Howden Road Again

Replies in this thread : 6

Author

Topic : Howden Road Again

pgp001
Website Member

Website Member

24/05/2016 : 09:45:06      reply with quote

Yet again a dodgy black VW van has been seen cruising up and down Howden Road last night, accompanied by a someone wearing a white helmet riding a white scooter.

This looks like it might be the same lot who tried a few days ago, so please be on the lookout, they were seen around 11pm which is much earlier than last time.

There is also a post on facebook about this.
click for more information

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

24/05/2016 : 10:25:36      reply with quote

I just got a neighbourhood watch message to say there was a break in on Hainsworth road, house searched and vehicle taken but 1 man arrested. That was between 3am and 4am on 22nd may.Have you noted the reg numbers of the black van and scooter and maybe get a picture on your mobile phone

pgp001
Website Member

Website Member

24/05/2016 : 10:51:28      reply with quote

It was my neighbour who had the attempted break in a few days ago that gave me this information.
I was out with dog just after he saw the van and scooter, and he warned me to be on the lookout. He did get a very poor image of the van (on facebook) but no number I am afraid.

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

24/05/2016 : 11:07:12      reply with quote

I think someone might have made a grave error, have you seen facebook this morning, silsden buzz or silsden news page? it would appear the van in question belongs to a silsden fireman who was on his way to the station after a call out oops!

muriel
Website Member

Website Member

24/05/2016 : 11:21:11      reply with quote

however there was a break in on jennings close early hours of sunday...culprit caught on site..asleep.

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

24/05/2016 : 12:08:14      reply with quote

I wonder why that one did not come through on the neighbourhood watch e-mail. it was on the same night as the hainsworth road one.Any info regarding the culprit? there were a few lads messing about round waterside on Saturday night

muriel
Website Member

Website Member

24/05/2016 : 12:52:05      reply with quote

no info,local police round on sunday talking to residents in area.

Replies in this thread : 6

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Howden Road Again  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to