Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Attempted burglary at the garages rear of Fletcher Ave

Replies in this thread : 1

Author

Topic : Attempted burglary at the garages rear of Fletcher Ave

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

10/06/2016 : 09:47:30      reply with quote

Dear Sir,

Can you let people know there was an attempted burglary at the garages rear of Fletcher Ave tonight 01:30, garage forced open‎. approx 3 males made off. Police have just attended.

(from email received at 2.22am)

click for more information

kdew
Website Member

Website Member

13/06/2016 : 20:41:32      reply with quote

I walked past there whilst taking my daughter to school and I saw a police csi van outside one of the houses, I noticed a screwdriver on the ground and thought that was unusual, putting 2 and 2 together, I presumed there had been a break in, on my way back I thought I would see if it was still there, and it was, the police officer was sat in the van writing notes so I tapped on the window to let her know about the screwdriver, she said thanks and got her csi case out of the van, hopefully some prints were found!!
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 1

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Attempted burglary at the garages rear of Fletcher Ave  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to