Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Superb Acoustic Guitar For Sale

Replies in this thread : 1

Author

Topic : Superb Acoustic Guitar For Sale

pgp001
Website Member

Website Member

18/11/2016 : 21:02:36      reply with quote

Having just bought another new guitar myself, I have reluctantly decided to sell my much loved Tanglewood TW28ST steel string guitar,

I bought it new in 2002 from Rock Steady Music in Harrogate and it has been really well looked after, I have had a good look round it and cannot find any marks or damage whatsoever.

It has just been re-strung with Elixir Phosphor Bronze Nanoweb Strings at a cost of 15, I will also include its folding floor stand and an electronic tuner with it.

This guitar has definitely improved with age and it has a lovely tone, the action has been set up fairly low so it is very easy to play. It has a solid Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides.

Oh and the price, I am asking 95 for it.
You could go buy a new guitar for 95, but it would not be anywhere near the quality of this one.

I live in Silsden and it can be viewed and played by prior arrangement.
Phil 01535 655551 email pgp001@yahoo.com
click for more information

pgp001
Website Member

Website Member

07/12/2016 : 19:00:17      reply with quote

Guitar now sold thank you.
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 1

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Superb Acoustic Guitar For Sale  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to