Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to Have Your Say !!!! | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > Have Your Say !!!! > Dog Mess

Replies in this thread : 6

Author

Topic : Dog Mess

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

09/01/2017 : 09:46:06      reply with quote

Thank you to the loser (s) that thought it appropriate to allow their apparently large dog crap outside my house on Tuftton Street, either Friday or Saturday

Please be aware that if I see you, YOU WILL BE HAVING IT RETURNED! Similarly, a family member had a pile right outside their back gate, where they could not have missed it in the dark. No need and No respect!!

If you have a dog, PICK UP AFTER THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT AN ASK IT'S THE LAW!!!
click for more information

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

09/01/2017 : 10:18:38      reply with quote

i`ve noticed an increase in dog mess all over ,but as the nights get shorter it seems to get less,it needs a couple of folk getting fined to make them realise
'sad :(');

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

09/01/2017 : 11:09:20      reply with quote

Pure laziness, can't be bothered to take and use a bag and if it is dark a torch also.
There is also somebody with a large dog (Judging by the size of the pile) doing it around Woodside road even leaving it at the bus stop.

greengrass
Website Member

Website Member

09/01/2017 : 14:14:01      reply with quote

And Cornwall ave

logicale
Website Member

Website Member

09/01/2017 : 14:54:11      reply with quote

Yes i`m just waiting to catch the Woodside pooper to return it to them And dont think i wont you mucky sod

Galaxy
Website Member

Website Member

09/01/2017 : 15:45:48      reply with quote

And then there are the selfish, thoughtless cat owners for who there is no law - they just seem to boot their moggy out at after dark and tell them to go crap in someone elses garden then come back home when they're done.
I had to shovel up 13 different piles of sh*te from my garden yesterday, some just beneath the surface where my little uns could easily have accidently come into contact.
B*stard cats grrrr

Golden Oldie
Website Member

Website Member

10/01/2017 : 19:34:22      reply with quote

The scourge of dark nights. Doesn't matter where it is, it SHOULDN'T be there. Lazy good for nothing so and so's.
On our walks we have seen so much left outside gates and front doors it fair makes the blood boil. Another is leaving it within striking distance of a bin, Guess it 's the same type of folks that throw their takeaway and litter on the ground. NOT THEIR PROBLEM, GRRRR

Replies in this thread : 6

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > Have Your Say !!!! > Dog Mess  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2017

webenquiries to