Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to Have Your Say !!!! | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > Have Your Say !!!! > speed camera police nothing better to do

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : speed camera police nothing better to do

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

07/06/2017 : 11:46:33      reply with quote

north yorks police are supposed to be short staffed but they can always spare some to man speed camera vans every day on the a59, 2 this morning on blubberhouses stretch 1 on sun at cafe 59,cars flash others so they dont get many,a waste of police time when they could be solving the many crimes that only get a crime number and then forgotten about. 'angry');
click for more information

gazzer
Website Member

Website Member

07/06/2017 : 14:01:37      reply with quote

North Yorks dont have fixed speed cameras which I think is better than West Yorks who rely on them.Prefer a visible police force.They actually stop bad drivers something that is bad.Ever driven through Bradford?

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

07/06/2017 : 14:21:58      reply with quote

Doggy, I appreciate what you are saying, unfortunately not everybody is law abiding like us, if you read the reports of the local courts you will see they do get plenty of speeders.
And it is a sad fact that far more people are killed and injured on our roads than are ever suffer in terrorist attacks.

GAMEKEEPER
Website Member

Website Member

07/06/2017 : 14:42:14      reply with quote

I agree with all the above. I am due to start work in Harrogate soon and after a handful of visits I have noted the frequency and position of mobile units. Great to catch Asif Acandrive Hamza doing 90 in a 30 zone, but the general trend is to drive 10mph under the limit she. Units are known to be in the area.

Where was the speed camera for the Fiat Panda IN Laycock last Wednesday? Impaled in a tree, 1 dead, 1 critical and 2 others injured?

Where was the speed camera when a BMW hit a tree in Bingley a few months ago, hitting it so hard the wheel boy came off and ended up 100 yards down the road. This was in a 30 zone.

Where are the traffic units on the a65 when it's hit by bikers who think they are on the Isle of Man TT?

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

07/06/2017 : 15:26:42      reply with quote

theres often cameras on a65 especially on settle bypass,as i go crusing on my harley(not a race bike)but its the race bikes u see through the walls on the dales roads, as said they think they can pass test and drive like rossi round country roads,idiots.

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

07/06/2017 : 15:59:59      reply with quote

Doggy, as a motorcyclist myself, I also don't like the ones who give the rest of us a bad name, however has the saying goes there are bold bikers, and there are old bikers, But there are no old bold bikers.
I call them organ donors.

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > Have Your Say !!!! > speed camera police nothing better to do  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2017

webenquiries to