Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > A Thank you to Chris Atkinson.

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : A Thank you to Chris Atkinson.

midway
Website Member

Website Member

02/10/2017 : 12:28:42      reply with quote

Thank you Chris.

You have made a significant contribution to your community and should be very proud of all that you have achieved. your immense knowledge of the area has enabled you to provide invaluable assistance to so many organisations and individuals. and It's clear from the many people I've spoken to, that you have been a very popular local councillor and will continue to be a popular and respected figure in Silsden. your loyalty and commitment to the town has been greatly appreciated by all who have come into contact with you and I'm sure I speak for everyone in Silsden when I wish you a very happy retirement.
click for more information

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

02/10/2017 : 12:36:14      reply with quote

Many people will not know of the contribution you have made to this community over the years.

Thank you Chris, you have made Silsden a better place.

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

02/10/2017 : 15:26:59      reply with quote

same here,join the early retirees skippy happy fishing.

victor
Website Member

Website Member

02/10/2017 : 21:45:46      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you Chris,even though we have not agreed on everything, you have done your best for Silsden and that is all one can ask. Again many thanks.

skippy
Website Member

Website Member

10/10/2017 : 17:12:36      reply with quote

Thanks gentlemen kind words .I've done 23 yrs on the council and really enjoyed every minute,I've seen 3 different clerks all of who helped when I was ever stuck,I've also had my fair share of bollockings but so what broad shoulders and all that,hope the council keeps up with all its good works and wish the new members when appointedhave as much fun but not the heartache as I've had,

grandad
Website Member

Website Member

11/10/2017 : 09:00:27      reply with quote

Chris, very sorry to see you leave the Council.
I know how frustrating it can get.
I hope you have only retired from the Council, and not from everything? Silsden still needs more people like you.

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > A Thank you to Chris Atkinson.  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2017

webenquiries to