Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > coop sunday opening

Replies in this thread : 8

Author

Topic : coop sunday opening

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

05/11/2017 : 11:07:05      reply with quote

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

when will the coop revert back to 10-4pm opening i cant see that what they loose in the first hour is compensated by the 1 hour later opening of 5pm,most people will have got a newspaper and got sunday lunch going by 11am when they open,its only good for reduced items,which they have a lot of because they cant sell them.still not trying to compete price wise with aldi,ie warbatons bread 1.45,,,1 at aldi just to mention one main item.no wonder its dead in there,and aldi till workers could put through 3 lots of shopping to 1 at coop they are that slow.and you have to call someone to the one till they work,(never seen 2 open yet) 'sad :(');
click for more information

PE
Website Member

Website Member

05/11/2017 : 11:17:14      reply with quote

I got told off by the checkout staff last time I went into Aldi.
But that isn't the reason we don't shop there, we've found the food to not only be cheaper but in our opinion not taste as good.
Of course nothing beats going to a proper butchers in the village.

dexter
Website Member

Website Member

05/11/2017 : 11:51:19      reply with quote

Never had one problem with Aldi staff, been going for over 4 years now, lately at Silsden. Price and quality are excellent, millions have switched to them over last few years, they can't all be wrong. It's freedom of choice, but we save at least 35/40 a week going there, and love the food as well. Each to their own choice.

Dodzi
Website Member

Website Member

06/11/2017 : 11:45:12      reply with quote

The quick answer is they wont as they have picked those times to compete with Aldi - offering something they don't.

cars
Website Member

Website Member

07/11/2017 : 18:13:03      reply with quote

the coop will downsize within 3 years

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

07/11/2017 : 19:56:29      reply with quote

yes i reckon that will happen,it will change to a coop local similar to steeton.

cars
Website Member

Website Member

09/11/2017 : 21:01:32      reply with quote

then you get your paper....at the expense of job losses javascript:smileyInsert(topicform.message, 'sad :(');

twigg93
Website Member

Website Member

10/11/2017 : 10:08:41      reply with quote

On top of which, why if you'd rather shop local at the local butcher are you using the co-op for your newspaper and not a local newsagent?.....

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

10/11/2017 : 12:23:28      reply with quote

yep i use a local newsagent not saying which but i can post my letters at the same time'happy :)');

Replies in this thread : 8

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > coop sunday opening  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2016

webenquiries to