Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Street Lights - not working? - report it

Replies in this thread : 5

Author

Topic : Street Lights - not working? - report it

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

21/11/2017 : 12:42:25      reply with quote

It's that time of year when we need the street light to be working - use this link to report a faulty street light

online.bradford.gov.uk/ufs/ufsmain?formid=GIS_EXT&INTERNAL=N&ebz=2_1456746696479&ebd=0&ebp=20&ebz=2_1456746696479

PS if the light has a red blob it has already been reported. If you click on the blob it will give you details.

It's very easy to report a failed light, if you don't do it then don't moan if it's not fixed.
click for more information

Traveller
Website Member

Website Member

21/11/2017 : 16:54:27      reply with quote

I have reported several lights that have now been out for months and not one of them has been repaired..
If you look at the areas off Skipton road alone you will lose count of how many red dots there are. This is probably just another of Bradford councils cut backs.

wheelaman123
Website Member

Website Member

21/11/2017 : 18:24:08      reply with quote

I read a few weeks ago that Bradford were going to switch of street lighting in order to save money, maybe you start by not doing repairs.

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

21/11/2017 : 19:51:03      reply with quote

Because of Bradford cutbacks I seem to remember the delay to fix lights last year was 6 weeks. Keep reporting the failed lights and they should be fixed,eventually, hopefully before the days get longer again.

I suspect they will fix light failures en-mass.... keep reporting the failures.

Traveller
Website Member

Website Member

22/11/2017 : 10:12:51      reply with quote

Once a light has been reported and it has a red dot marked on the map I can't seem to report it again.

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

22/11/2017 : 10:53:30      reply with quote

posted by Traveller
Once a light has been reported and it has a red dot marked on the map I can't seem to report it again.
I suspect they will fix light failures en-mass.... keep reporting the failures
Report the NEW failures...... happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Street Lights - not working? - report it  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2017

webenquiries to