Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to Have Your Say !!!! | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > Have Your Say !!!! > FRIDAY 26 Jan 2018 - Video Surveillance Van

Replies in this thread : 4

Author

Topic : FRIDAY 26 Jan 2018 - Video Surveillance Van

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

26/01/2018 : 10:09:21      reply with quote

Look out for the video surveillance van around Silsden today. It will probably be around the major road junctions in Silsden gathering evidence about the congestion around the junctions.

.... and a good day to do it as well, when traffic is light because it's a Friday.

... all good stuff to illustrate there isn't a traffic problem in Silsden and when they build the new school there won't be a problem?

click for more information

ginjo
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2018 : 11:07:16      reply with quote

I thought Friday would be the busiest traffic day

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

28/01/2018 : 13:36:30      reply with quote

I would seem not to be these days. Friday is the work from home for the weekend get a way. I went to the station at 3.30pm on Friday and there were lots of spaces and there wasn't really any problem getting through silsden.

I think the better way of doing a traffic survey these days is to monitor Google Traffic Maps.

The survey is likely to be going over several days so please report the time and date (and duration it's onsite) when you see it.

dins
Website Member

Website Member

30/01/2018 : 15:11:13      reply with quote

I saw it going up Bradley road past the Raikes on Friday morning. You couldn't move for traffic up there hahaha.

davidaloud
Website Member

Website Member

30/01/2018 : 18:30:43      reply with quote

Clog Bridge area this morning at around 10am. Came out of Hainsworth Road and went across the road and up St John's Street.

Replies in this thread : 4

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > Have Your Say !!!! > FRIDAY 26 Jan 2018 - Video Surveillance Van   

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2017

webenquiries to