Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Woodside Rd

Replies in this thread : 0

Author

Topic : Woodside Rd

Corky Yorky
Website Member

Website Member

10/04/2019 : 18:52:41      reply with quote

Noticed this evening white road renovation markings have appeared from the top of Woodside rd to Westerley Crescent and no further!!

Given that it is the stretch below Westerley Crescent down to its conjuncture with Vale View is the worse part of the road one wonders whether this will get done or whether not or better still they have decided that their is too much to do and going to actually road plane the whole surface (because thats what is really required not just patch ups here and there).

The whole of this road is a complete mess. I wonder how many car suspensions are been damaged by this road? Everytime i use this road i am very worried about possible damage and possible accidents as a direct result of trying to avoid the significant hollows and raised bumps across its breadth and throughout its length.

I hope very soon this road gets done.
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 0

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Woodside Rd  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2017

webenquiries to